Yesterday, I began selling ads on my fashion and culture blog, 33 avenue Miquelon, to help pay rent, buy groceries and so forth. This post should help lay it out for you when you have the chance.
Today, I have opened 30 slots for the advert space I call the Manehattan Advertising Exchange in the 33 av. Miquelon Advert Store. These 30 are for any and all bronies who purchased ad space inside the Las Pegaus Unicon convention book, only to find out that about 50 pairs of eyes were ever going to see it instead at least 10 times that. Here’s what I’m offering:
- Ads are 320 x 250, and will run in the sidebar for 30 days
- Regular price is $20.00; the promo code FU UNICON will take 20 percent off
- Six ads will be shown at any given time
- Advertisers will have the option to renew at the end of 30 days at the regular price of $20.00
- Those who opt out at the end of 30 days will have their slot removed; will continue to remove slots until six remain, the normal number of slots available at the Exchange at any one time.
As for why you should consider this offer…
- 6,400 pageviews/month on average
- Readers come from the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom, respectively
- Majority of readers make up to $50,000/year
- Majority of readers have a college degree
- 33 avenue Miquelon was one of the only media to have an interview with Tabitha St. Germain until recently, has also interviewed Nicole Oliver and Michelle Creber
- Google and Tumblr fuel most of the blog’s traffic
- 33 avenue Miquelon has Rarity as its unofficial mascot; would be official, but would not want to incur the wrath of Hasbro’s lawyers re: IP
Whenever you’re ready, the Advert Store will make it a breeze to advertise with the avenue; be sure to turn off AdBlock so you can see your ad when it goes live.
NOTE: Cited stats pulled from Google Analytics and Quantcast 19 March 2013.